1. Preamble and Definitions
- This site is owned, managed and operated by ‘Reyansh Automobile Solutions Private Limited.’(hereinafter referred to as “we, “us”, “our” & “Company”). At carsangrah.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website” & “CarSangrah”), we want to make the experience online satisfying and safe. We respect the privacy of each and every person and are committed to protecting personal information of the Users.
2. Acceptance of terms
3. Use of information
- The Website uses any information voluntarily given by the Users to enhance their experience, to provide interactive elements on the Website or to better prepare future content based on the interests of the Users.
- The Website will not disclose any information about any individual User except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes or to protect the personal safety of the Users or of the general public.
The Website will not make use of the User’s social networking information except as provided in the Terms of Service.
4. For creation of profiles
- We may collect information about the User to create a user profile, such as Email id, user name and password. This process will allow the User to manage their profile and/or account and use all the services provided by the Website from time to time.
- Online access to the User’s personal/sensitive information is protected with a password, which you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will not share your password for use in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls, or E-mail messages). The User will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under Users profile.
- The registration process requires mandatory information, including but not limited to Email Id, Username, Password, Location and uploading of photographs of Vehicles is at the discretion of the User. This is subject to change on our discretion as we may require you to provide us further information that we deem necessary in order to provide improved and efficient services.
- The Website will have access to a User’s information on a Social Networking site if a User creates an account using their Social Networking details. The User can publish or share any content on the Website on their Social Networking profiles. The Website shall not be liable for any breach in Privacy due to such publishing or sharing of content by the Use
5. Use of e-mail address
The Website will use the e-mail address of the User specifies when they create an account to send the User all correspondence related to the services offered on the Website.
6. Use and share your information
Note: This list of usage and sharing of information is NOT EXCLUSIVE, but includes the possible areas of the same. We reserve all rights to extend this list as and when required.
- For Services: We may make use of any information provided by you for delivery of Services. We may also share such information with our employees, associates or any third party who is involved in the process of providing the service.
The Website uses User information to tailor the services provided by the Website to suit the Users needs. The Website will not share information about individual users with any third party, except as is provided in Clause 3.2.
- In the event that the User has chosen to use Facebook as a medium of access, certain information may be disclosed to Facebook to ensure that the application is fully functional. This information will only be disclosed upon the consent of the User.
- As Required By Law: We will share user information when required to do so by laws, regulations, rules, bye-laws or any statute of India and in particular, the State of Karnataka to protect property and rights of the Company or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
7. Child Supervision
This Website is intended for users who are above the age of 18 years. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us as per Clause 17. If we become aware that a child under 18 is accessing our Website, we will disable such account.
8. Information security
- This Policy is restricted to the use of the Website. Any external link accessed from the Website shall not be governed by this Policy and we shall not be liable for any breach in privacy of users resulting from the use of an external Website.
- The Website is operated via secure data networks protected by standard firewall and password protection systems.
- The Website does not sell or rent out the Users’ personal information to third parties.
- Our security and privacy policies are periodically revived and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by Buyers and Sellers.
9. Rights of user
- We value the User’s privacy and will reasonably endeavor to protect all the User information. The Website keeps a record of the activities of each User in order to give the User complete and comprehensive care.
- The Users have the right to Amend and Modify any information provided by them, which the Website maintains.
10. Cookies, pixels and similar technologies
11. Publicly available information
The information relating to the User Profile information, User Generated Media Content, Photographs, (if uploaded) and activities of the user on the Website that are made publicly available by the User may be made publically available and visible to any other third party while accessing the Website. Such information is searchable through public search engines and will be visible to all third parties.
12. Log Data
Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of our Website. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data whenever you interact with our Website. We use the Log Data to monitor and analyze use of our Website for technical administration in order to measure, customize, and improve our services for the users.
We recommend users not to disclose any sensitive information on the Website. We shall make our best endeavors to keep our Website safe and secure to avoid any phishing scams. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your login password, national identification numbers or any other personal information except as is required during the registration process. You have a responsibility to report any phishing links appearing on the Website by contacting us as per Clause 17.
14. Changes and modifications
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice at any time. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at the Website. The User’s continued use of the Website after such amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgment and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications.
15. Survival of policy
16. General terms
- The Terms & conditions as recorded in the Terms of Service shall be deemed to be a part hereof and incorporated herein by reference and shall be wholly and mutually accepted by the User.
Other uses and disclosures of information not covered by this Policy, or by other laws that apply to the Website, will be made only with the Users’ written permission. If the User gives permission to use or share their personal information, they may cancel that permission, in writing, at any time. If the User cancels permission, we will no longer use or share the information for the reasons covered in the said written permission. The User understands however, that we cannot reverse any disclosures, which have already made with the Users’ permission.
17. Contact us
- The users can go to the “Contact Us” section on the Website for any technical error occurring in the use of the Website or for any help, queries, complaints and any other concerns relating to use of the Website.